In order to be able to bid on one of our Internet Auctions, you must be a pre-qualified and registered bidder. Below we explain the steps required to complete this process to be able to bid on our Auctions!
There are two steps that potential Auction Bidders are required to take in order to be allowed to bid on our Internet Auctions.
- To be a Pre-qualified purchaser – to ensure buyers have land & finance prepared to purchase a Relocatable House
- To be a registered user on our website – to be able to bid on the Internet Auction.
The Pre-Qualification Process:
The Pre-qualification process must be completed in order to place a bid on an auction. This includes:
- Having a 1 on 1 pre-qualification call with either our Sales Hub (0508 473 562) or the Sales Consultant for this Auction (their details are available in the auction listing)
- You must acknowledge receipt and acceptance of template Sale & Purchase Agreement and Internet Auction Terms and Conditions which will be sent to you for review
- Receive a pre-qualification confirmation email from one of our team, to state that you are eligible to bid
- For full Terms and Conditions please see our Internet Auction Terms and Conditions
Once you have been pre-qualified, you can Register as a user on our website, which will enable you to bid.
How to Register and Bid on an Auction:
Registration is an easy process. To start, simply visit our Registration Page and follow these steps:
- Fill in the registration form.
- Ensure you tick the box to indicate you are interested in participating in Auctions
- Accept the Internet Auctions Terms and Conditions, and click ‘Register’
- You will receive an email confirming you are registered, and providing you with a temporary password for logging in. Please update this as soon as possible.
- Once your registration has been received, a member of our team will confirm you are pre-qualified to bid and will then unlock the bidding feature for you.
- Please note – you will not be able to bid until a member of our team has confirmed that you have been pre-qualified.
- You are now able to bid within an Auction!
- Please note you must be logged into the website in order to bid.