Our aim is to help you by making the relocation process easier. We often find that people know a lot about what they would like in a house but not much about what they need. Before consent can be applied for you need to make sure you have all the relevant information for your land. We can put together a desktop analysis for your property, or the property you are looking at buying. This will help you find out about all the requirements and possibilities that the land has. Property can carry covenants and requirements in terms of setbacks, boundaries, services, building platforms, and wind and earthquake zones. Many don’t know those details, however they are an absolute must before being able to relocate. We recommend finding out this information before you buy land, however, it is not too late even if you already own the land.
Click here for our info video and to buy online
Call us on 0800 572 3771 if you would like to have a chat with the team
Can’t be bothered filling out a form and want to talk to us in person? We’d love to hear from you!
Call our office on 0800 572 3771.
We are not the cheapest but we are specialists….and we are happy to share our experience with you.
1. We are familiar with Council requirements
2. We have strong relationships with most local Council Planners and Building Officers
3. We have an in-house draughting design team for floor plans, foundation plans and elevations
4. We have solid preferred supplier relationships with Geotech Engineers, Architects and Surveyors to ensure the best for our clients
5. We are Trained Professionals and are independently managed.
Note: If you require a Building and Resource Consents, it may take up to 20 working days to be granted.