With recent changes to New Zealand’s COVID alert status, we wanted to provide an update as to how our team at The Relocatable House Co. will be managing on-going work as well as risks during Alert Level 3 within the Auckland region and Alert level 2 elsewhere in the country.
As with previous restriction periods we remain committed to providing the same high level of service for our clients and suppliers, whilst also managing their safety – as well as the safety of our team. We will continue to follow all Government guidelines and recommendations as they relate to the situation in each region.
If you are currently working with our team on a live project, please be reassured that we will keep you updated as the situation progresses.
We are fortunate that our Head Office is located in Mount Maunganui, and as such the team here are able to continue to work from the office with the flexibility of working from home as needed. Our COVID protocols continue to apply at Head Office, meaning for local clients visiting this location you will need to sign in on arrival and use the hand sanitiser provided. Our head office remains a symptom free zone so if you are unwell, please stay home.
Regarding our services across regions in ALERT LEVEL 2
- Our head office remains operational and our team are on hand to assist with any queries you have regarding your project
- Access to our Design, Project Management and Consent services remains business as usual.
- Our local team are able to continue to offer House Appraisals and Viewings, with appropriate contact tracing and sanitisation practices in place
Regarding our services across the Auckland region under ALERT LEVEL 3
- Our Auckland team members are available on phone and email, but will be following isolation procedures by working from home. As such, our Auckland office will be closed for the duration of the level 3 lockdown period.
- We will still be able to hold house viewings within the Auckland region during level 3, however this will be by appointment and will be strictly one on one showings (no open houses will be possible during Alert Level 3). We have procedures in place to ensure health and safety best practice. If you are interested in knowing more about a house, please contact the Sales Consultant directly – their name and number is available within the house listing on our website.
- In the first instance, we will work with clients to conduct virtual appraisals if you are interested in selling your home for relocation. We will still be able to physically appraise houses within the Auckland region during level 3, however specific health & safety procedures will apply.
- We will still be able to provide construction related design services (including house measures) within the Auckland region during level 3, however specific health & safety procedures will apply.
- Some services may be affected and limited within the Auckland region and Northland region, due to restricted access.
- If you currently reside outside of Auckland and wish to view an Auckland listing, we will need to wait until Level 2 to arrange a viewing with you.
At The Relocatable House Co. we have always supported creating better family environments, better communities and better futures, and our response to the COVID 19 outbreak is no different. We understand this is a testing time for all New Zealanders. We will be doing our best to support you all through this time and are looking forward to continuing the work that we love as allowed by the alert levels.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 0508 4 RELOCATE (0508 473 562)