There are no bids yet. Be the first!
An ideal rental investment! Start price $35,000
Relocation Costs: $25,000.00 (approximately)
2 bed, 1 bath, single piece shift
Start Price: $35,000 (no reserve)
Date for removal: 30th April 2021 or later by mutual agreement*
This auction has ended
Don’t miss out on this investment opportunity!
Get ready to bid! This 2 bed, single piece shift is ready to go to your site. Ideal as a rental investment, farm accommodation or bach at the beach. Sourced through the Tamaki Regeneration Project, this house has been refreshed and re-decorated to provide a new lease on life for the house and the occupants that will eventually come to live in it.
- 2 bedrooms both with built in robes
- Open plan dining and living
- Light and airy lounge
- Aluminum Joinery
- Fully re-painted internally
- Ceiling and underfloor insulation
Start Price: $35,000 (no reserve)
Date for House Removal: 30th April 2021 or later by mutual agreement*
The approximate cost to relocate this house is $30K + GST within 100kms. This house is a one piece shift. *The purchaser is responsible for engaging a House Moving company
Pre-qualification must be completed prior to registering and placing a bid on an auction, including:
- Having a 1 on 1 pre-qualification call with one of our team members – please call Myles on 022 657 5070 or the office on 0508 4 RELOCATE (0508 473 562)
- Acknowledge receipt and acceptance of template Sale & Purchase Agreement and Internet Auction Terms and Conditions
- Receive a pre-qualification confirmation email from one of our team to state that you are eligible to bid
- *For full Terms and Conditions please see our Internet Auction Terms and Conditions
How to Register and Bid on an Auction:
Before registering please ensure you have completed our pre-qualification requirements as above. Please note that any bids received by a party who has not been pre-qualified will be removed
To be able to bid, you must be a Registered User on our website. You can register by clicking HERE. To register:
- Fill in the registration form.
- Ensure you tick the box to indicate you are interested in participating in Auctions
- Accept the Internet Auctions Terms and Conditions, and click ‘Register’
- You will receive an email confirming you are registered, and providing you with a temporary password for logging in. Please update this as soon as possible.
- Once your registration has been received, a member of our team will confirm you are pre-qualified to bid and will then unlock the bidding feature for you.
- You are now able to bid within an Auction!
- Please note you must be logged into the website in order to bid.
- You must be logged onto the website to bid, and be a pre-qualified bidder.
- This Auction will auto-extend by two minutes if a bid is placed in the last two minutes of the Auction
- Please do not bid if you do not intend to complete the purchase
- Please remember that by placing a bid (and should you be the winning bidder) you are agreeing to complete the purchase of the house and return an unconditional signed Sale & Purchase Agreement on the same day as winning the Auction
- Should you have any technical difficulties with the Auction site – please call Claire on 021 987 072
Do you need help with Consents, Building Plans, Architectural Design or are keen to engage a Project Manager? Our team can help! Give us a call on 0508 4 RELOCATE (0508 473 562) to book a FREE 20-min consultation with our Operations Manager for expert advice on your next project.
Want to know more about the Relocation process? Read our Definitive Guide to Buying a Relocatable House.
Any other questions? Give us a call on to find out how we can help.