The FIRST STEP in UNLOCKING your land’s building potential
Site Audit Report + Certificate of Title
This includes the following information:
- Comprehensive check of Council District Plan Rules and Requirements
- Services (water, storm water, wastewater) requirements
- Council Fees related to your project
- Potential issues/hazards regarding your site
- Potential project options and opportunities on your site
- Conclusion and recommendations for your projects next steps
- Shows current Proprietors
- Legal description
- Registered rights and restrictions
- A plan or diagram of the land
- $500 cashback if your relocatable is purchased from TRHCo.
Additionally you will receive a 20 minute consultation with the architectural designer who created your Site Audit Report, in this session you will receive:
- Next steps in your relocation or on-site shift journey
- Important Details to note about your Site Audit Report
- Answer any questions you have about the Report
5 Benefits of getting your Site Audit Report
- Understand what kind of house can fit on your site
- Get a greater understanding of where to position the house
- What are the limitations are imposed by planning?
- What is the infrastructure? This will let you know about planning restrictions, drainage issues and easements.
- With all that information, you can start house shopping!
At The Relocatable House Co. we believe it is critical that you understand your site so you can make informed decisions about your relocation/subdivision/development project, avoiding unwanted and costly surprises.
The important information you require can be detailed and time consuming to source especially if you don’t know what you don’t know.
Order your Site Audit Report from our Licenced Building Practitioner Qualified Designers today to set your building project in motion…