Site Audit Report
Site Audit Report | Exclusive to TRHCo.
A site audit report, should always be your first step. Over the years we have found more and more often that not all land is equal, especially when it comes to relocating a house. As the industry has evolved, so have the council rules and they seem to be ever-changing. Additionally, to the nature of the project difficulty, each council has their own rules and their own process of dealing with relocatable houses.
We recommend all our clients to get a Site Audit Report on any site they are seriously considering buying to find out if it suits their needs. This Desktop-Report will give you an in-detail analysis of everything you need to know about the land, the council involved and the opportunities our certified in-house architectural designers see.
The report is now only $899, and includes:
- A plan of your site, including potential places for house and access.
- In depth knowledge of Council requirements and fees for your project.
- Rules regarding relocated buildings for your area.
- Site specific information for your land such as boundaries, set-backs, services, building platform, covenants, wind and earthquake zones and more.
- Requirements for Geotechnical reports and other surveys or required inspections.
- A concise conclusion of findings and next steps if further investigations are recommended.
- A 20-minute consultation with the Architectural Designer who created your Site Audit Report to answer any questions and talk through the recommendations.
During your 20 minute consultation with the Architectural Designer who created your Site Audit Report, you will cover:
- Next steps in your relocation or on-site shift journey.
- Important Details to note about your Site Audit Report.
- Any other questions relating to the report that you may have..
5 Benefits of getting your Site Audit Report
- Understand what kind of house can fit on your site.
- Get a greater understanding of where to position the house.
- What are the limitations (if any) that are imposed by Council planning rules?
- What are the infrastructure requirements? This will let you know about planning restrictions, drainage issues and easements.
- Armed with all that information, you can start house shopping!
At The Relocatable House Co. we believe it is critical that you understand your site so you can make informed decisions about your relocation/subdivision/development project, avoiding unwanted and costly surprises.
The important information you require can be detailed and time consuming to source especially if you don’t know what you don’t know.
Order your Site Audit Report from our Licenced Building Practitioner Qualified Designers today to set your building project in motion…