New Transportable Home
This 2 bedroom Cottage offers fantastic open plan living with spacious bedrooms and a well planned bathroom/laundry space.
This house comes with Code of Compliance* (CCC), but leaves the finishing touches for the buyer to complete to their tastes (please refer to the list of exclusions below).
- Corrugated steel roofing with Thermakraft 215 underlay
- Primed and Painted timber weatherboard exterior on Ecoply pre-cladding
- Fully insulated with double glazed joinery
- Fully lined (gib-board)
- Built for a very high wind zone
- Electrics & Plumbing connected – Kitchen & Laundry fit out to be completed by purchaser (see exclusions below)
- Smoke detectors
EXCLUSIONS (not included)
- Gib-stopping and internal paint
- Fixed floor coverings
- Underfloor insulation
- Bathroom install & fixtures (plumbing & electrical design plan can be provided)
- Kitchen install & fixtures (plumbing & electrical design plan can be provided)
- Internal door handles
- Curtain rails & curtains
The approximate cost to relocate this house is $25K + GST within 100kms. This house is a one piece shift.
For more information, please view our SUMMARY sheet.
*Code of Compliance on this house is a council issued document, for all work completed on the dwelling to the point of removal from site. Final CCC will still be required once the house is relocated to its final destination, including all fixtures fitted, services connected and final decking/steps constructed.
To find out more about purchasing this house for shifting onto your section please call our Sales Hub on 0508 4 RELOCATE (473 562)
Please note depending on the level of interest, the sale of this house may go to a multi offer.
- Do you need help with Consents, Building Plans, Draughting Design or are keen to engage a Project Manager? Our team can help! Give us a call on 0508 4 RELOCATE (0508 473 562) to book a FREE 20-min consultation with our Operations Manager for expert advice on your next project.
- Want to know more about the Relocation process? Read our Definitive Guide to Buying a Relocatable House.
- Any other questions? Give us a call on to find out how we can help.