AUCTION – RE WIRED AND DOUBLE GLAZED! TIDY ONE PIECE SHIFT. STARTING PRICE $20,000, NO RESERVE
This little beauty would make a great project to put on a basement, it currently features three bedrooms upstairs and a bathroom. Only the top storey can be relocated but you are welcome to come in beforehand and take out the kitchen and second bathroom. With double glazing this house will keep you toasty warm in the winter and cool in the summer, no need to worry about re wiring with this one as it has already been upgraded. Our experienced design team can be engaged to assist you with designing your perfect house and utilizing the layout to it’s maximum potential. This house wont be around long so make sure you are ready to ‘rock n roll’.
- This house is listed as an Auction. Please click the VIEW AUCTION button above and follow to be taken through to the Auction platform.
- Once you are on the Auction site, please read the steps below for further information.
THIS AUCTION WILL AUTO EXTEND BY TWO MINUTES IF A BID IS PLACED IN THE LAST TWO MINUTES OF THE AUCTION.
The Relocatable House Co. Auction process is super simple and easy to use. Just like placing a bid on an item to buy on Trade Me, the Auction site is set up to work with just the click of a few buttons.
Please remember that by placing a bid and should you be the winning bidder, you are agreeing to complete the purchase of the house. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE.
*You must be a registered user to place a bid. This is a really simple process to follow. All you have to do is:
- click the button at the top of the page beneath the house title that says “Create Account”.
- Fill in the form with your details.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions for the use of the Auction site.
- click the button at the bottom of the form that says “Create an Account’.
- You’re set!
For any queries or technical help setting up an account please contact the office on 0800 572 3771 and speak with one of the team. Happy bidding!
Please call Myles Pomfret on 022 657 5070 to arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for removal.
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Do you need to find out information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project? Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? We have an in-house draughting team who can provide these services for you. Call us on 0800 572 3771 to find out how we can help.