Please note this house is being sold via Auction. Pre Auctions offers accepted.
This 1980’s cedar clad house with native timber floors, is great bang for your buck!.
With a large floor area of approximately 133m2, three decent sized bedrooms and a large family bathroom, you’ll never be able to replicate this home for the purchase price of today.
Exposed native timber beams in the living area give this house a lovely spacious feeling, making a great family home.
Call us today to find out about getting this relocatable house to your site. Please note the house will only be suitable to go to a site within the Bay Of Plenty Region.
THIS AUCTION WILL AUTO EXTEND BY TWO MINUTES IF A BID IS PLACED IN THE LAST TWO MINUTES OF THE AUCTION.
The Relocatable House Co. Auction process is super simple and easy to use. Just like placing a bid on an item to buy on Trade Me, the Auction site is set up to work with just the click of a few buttons.
Please remember that by placing a bid and should you be the winning bidder, you are agreeing to complete the purchase of the house. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE.
*You must be a registered user to place a bid. This is a really simple process to follow. All you have to do is:
- click the button at the top of the page beneath the house title that says “Create Account”.
- Fill in the form with your details.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions for the use of the Auction site.
- click the button at the bottom of the form that says “Create an Account’.
- You’re set!
Please call our Office on 0800 572 3771 to arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for removal.
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Do you need to find out information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project? Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? We have an in-house draughting team who can provide these services for you. Call us on 0800 572 3771 to find out how we can help.