FULLY RELOCATED * 1 PIECE SHIFT, RENTAL OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST HOME
*The selling price includes:
- Our Relocation Package onto an easy access flat site within 100kms of its current location
- Standard NZS3604 timber foundations
- Your plans completed and submitted to Council for Building Consent
The final price is subject to a destination site inspection and does not include any council fees.
This 2 bedroom house would make an ideal rental or first home option. This house is a one piece shift to most sites and does not require a roof lower. The interior has been well maintained – the U-shaped kitchen is probably to most practical of kitchen layouts and can provide an additional run of potential storage or appliance space. The kitchen leads to a light and airy dining and lounge layout, the large lounge area could potentially be divided, creating an extra third bedroom. The master bedroom has ample storage, a ranch-slider to an outdoor area and a double wardrobe. The second bedroom is slightly smaller with a wardrobe. The bathroom is large with a shower, vanity and toilet in one, it’s beautifully tiled from floor to ceiling and modern, there is also a separate toilet. The laundry is spacious with storage space and room for appliances. With an HRV system and aluminum joinery, this house is a goodie and will move fast so get on the phone to us today!
Please call Myles on 022 657 5070 to arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for removal.
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Do you need to find out information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project?Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations?We have an in-house draughting team who can provide these services for you. Call us on 0800 572 3771 to find out how we can help.