FULLY RELOCATED – 3 BDRM, WEATHERBOARD, FAMILY HOME FOR REMOVAL
*The selling price includes:
- Our Relocation Package onto an easy access flat site within 100kms of its current location
- Standard NZS3604 timber foundations
- Your plans completed and submitted to Council for Building Consent
The final price is subject to a destination site inspection and does not include any council fees.
This house has a great floor plan and permanent materials for a durable home, with some TLC internally this house will scrub up well. The living areas are large and doors separate the dining room and lounge, it would be easy to turn this into a 4 bedroom home for an investment return. The house has a HRV system and an alarm, the kitchen is tidy and functional, the bathroom has a vanity, shower and bath with a separate toilet. The laundry is large with a stainless steel tub, shelving and room for white ware. Although it has a decent length of time to shift this house, removal date is by the February 2019, lock in your project well ahead of time and take the stress out of the equation.
Please call Brent Davies 021 832 924 to arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for removal.
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Do you need to find out information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project? Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? We have an in-house draughting team who can provide these services for you. Call us on 0800 572 3771 to find out how we can help.