*The selling price includes:
- Our Relocation Package onto an easy access flat site within 100kms of its current location
- Standard NZS3604 timber foundations
- Your plans completed and submitted to Council for Building Consent
The final price is subject to a destination site inspection and does not include any council fees.
This is about as easy as it gets when it comes to relocating a house. It is ready to go just as it is for a perfectly functional small home, or you could redecorate the inside and really modernise it to your tastes – the choice is yours. Good indoor- outdoor flow from the open plan living areas lend itself to a nice new deck and outdoor living space. The kitchen is open plan with a good amount of bench space, the bathroom has a shower and vanity and a separate toilet. There is a walk through laundry to the back door with a tub and a washing machine space. The bedrooms are both good sized and ready for new occupants. Phone Sandra now to view
Please call Sandra Smith on 022 658 1669 to arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for removal.
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Do you need to find out information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project? Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? We have an in-house draughting team who can provide these services for you. Call us on 0800 572 3771 to find out how we can help.