*The selling price includes:
- Our Relocation Package onto an easy access flat site within 100kms of its current location
- Standard NZS3604 timber foundations
- Your plans completed and submitted to Council for Building Consent
The final price is subject to a destination site inspection and does not include any council fees.
‘Living The Dream’? You could be with this character 1930’s Bungalow, it’s beautiful features include; stain-glass doors & windows, light fittings, native timber floors and frames and native timber floors. New Carpet in lounge, modern bathroom, open plan dining/lounge and study nook or with an internal wall turn into a separate office. Kitchen needs an upgrade and with a bit of elbow grease and paint on the interior and exterior this house will come up great! Please note this house could potentially need to be shifted as a two piece shift, which would increase the cost to approximately $120,000 Inc GST.
Please call Brent Davies 021 832 924 to arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for removal.
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Do you need to find out information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project? Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? We have an in-house draughting team who can provide these services for you. Call us on 0800 572 3771 to find out how we can help.