*The selling price includes:
- Our Relocation Package onto an easy access flat site within 100kms of its current location
- Standard NZS3604 timber foundations
- Your plans completed and submitted to Council for Building Consent
The final price is subject to a destination site inspection and does not include any council fees.
This is one cute cottage, currently with 3 bedrooms and potential for adding a fourth, this house would make a fantastic family or investment property. The hard work has been done for you, this house has been rewired ,double glazing has been installed throughout and there is a great HRV system keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The kitchen is tidy and includes the dishwasher and good indoor/outdoor flow off the dining room. The bathroom is modern with a bath, vanity, shower and separate toilet, also features an electronic skylight. Featuring lovely native timber floors and feature windows this house will not last long on the market.
Please call Myles Pomfret on 022 657 5070 to arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for removal.
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Do you need to find out information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project? Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? We have an in-house draughting team who can provide these services for you. Call us on 0800 572 3771 to find out how we can help.