*The selling price includes:
- Our Relocation Package onto an easy access flat site within 100kms of its current location
- Standard NZS3604 timber foundations
- Your plans completed and submitted to Council for Building Consent
The final price is subject to a destination site inspection and does not include any council fees.
Priced to sell, single piece shift, 3 bedroom rental investment. Aluminium joinery, low maintenance fibre cement cladding and an iron roof, great lead time with a removal date in February 2019 so if your land is not quite ready you can lock and load it well in advance. Has a dishwasher, HRV and the era is such that you have also got some nice native timber flooring under the carpet. The Kitchen is galley style with nice wooden benches which adds a little character, there are 3 decent sized bedrooms and the bathroom is tidy with a shower over bath and a separate toilet. The laundry is located in the entrance way. This house is located in a High Wind Zone which means it is a turn key project to most sites. Please note the removal of the house is subject to a property sale currently being negotiated.
Please call our Office 0800 572 3771 to arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for removal.
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Do you need to find out information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project? Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? We have an in-house draughting team who can provide these services for you. Call us on 0800 572 3771 to find out how we can help.