*The selling price includes:
- Our Relocation Package onto an easy access flat site within 100kms of its current location
- Standard NZS3604 timber foundations
- Your plans completed and submitted to Council for Building Consent
The final price is subject to a destination site inspection and does not include any council fees.
Well as the headline says “Neat as a pin, get a four bedroom and win”, this house requires no work, it’s a great home with great chattels which include; a dishwasher, a huge 230 I hot water cylinder, also there is ceiling, under floor and some wall insulation. The kitchen is modern, clean and complete with a dishwasher and modern appliances. The bathroom is beautifully tiled, with a glass shower and bath. Note – Very high wind zone so this house can go anywhere! and a great lead time to get organised from a cooperative vendor, this is an architects home so it’s done properly. This house wont be around long so get on the phone to Brent today!
Please call Brent Davies 021 832 924 to arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for removal.
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Do you need to find out information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project? Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? We have an in-house draughting team who can provide these services for you. Call us on 0800 572 3771 to find out how we can help.