*The selling price includes:
- Our Relocation Package onto an easy access flat site within 100kms of its current location
- Standard NZS3604 timber foundations
- Your plans completed and submitted to Council for Building Consent
The final price is subject to a destination site inspection and does not include any council fees.
Split level home with potential for great outdoor access. Each bedroom and living/dining area has exterior doors to outside with potential for great outdoor living. The living areas are large open plan with exposed rafters to give the place a spacious feel. The kitchen is tidy and functional, the bathroom has a bath, vanity, shower and separate toilet. There is a small en-suite off the master bedroom. The exterior is clad in cedar wide boards and has a long run iron roof. The house comes with a heat pump and central heating unit for the bedrooms.The stairway and the original basement would need a new floor and there is a sunken bath that would need reinstatement at floor level or removal.
Please call Brent Davies on 021 832 924 to arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for removal.
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Do you need to find out information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project? Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? We have an in-house draughting team who can provide these services for you. Call us on 0800 572 3771 to find out how we can help.