AUCTION! IDEAL GRANNY FLAT, TEEN ZONE, OFFICE OR BACH. STARTING PRICE $8,000, NO RESERVE
Built from Matai and Totara in 1948 by its current family. Lovingly maintained with a great roof and recently re-wired interior. Note the bathroom is toilet and basin only, there is no shower or bath. This bach is all ready for a new family to love and cherish it. Be in quick the price has been reduced – it needs to be on it’s new section by October 2018.
THIS AUCTION WILL AUTO EXTEND BY TWO MINUTES IF A BID IS PLACED IN THE LAST TWO MINUTES OF THE AUCTION.
The Relocatable House Co. Auction process is super simple and easy to use. Just like placing a bid on an item to buy on Trade Me, the Auction site is set up to work with just the click of a few buttons.
Please remember that by placing a bid and should you be the winning bidder, you are agreeing to complete the purchase of the house. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE.
*You must be a registered user to place a bid. This is a really simple process to follow. All you have to do is:
- click the button at the top of the page beneath the house title that says “Create Account”.
- Fill in the form with your details.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions for the use of the Auction site.
- click the button at the bottom of the form that says “Create an Account’.
- You’re set!
For any queries or technical help setting up an account please contact the office on 0800 572 3771 and speak with one of the team. Happy bidding!
Please call Andrea on 022 657 5069 to arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for removal.
- Do you need to find out information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project? Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? We have an in-house draughting team who can provide these services for you. Call us on 0800 572 3771 to find out how we can help.