*The selling price includes:
- Relocated onto an easy access flat site within 100kms of its current location
- Standard NZS3604 timber foundations
- Your plans completed and submitted to Council for Building Consent
The final price is subject to a destination site inspection and does not include any council fees
This 1960’s well maintained minor dwelling is ready and waiting for it’s second journey, whether that be to the beach as a seaside retreat, as secondary accommodation along side an existing dwelling, farmers accommodation or a retirement venture, the options are really endless! Kitted out with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, add some timber decking for the perfect outdoor entertaining area to maximise space on this little number! With some modern additions and some TLC this house could really be something special. Please note all chattels go with the house including some furniture if you would like it; freestanding oven, hot water cylinder, light fittings, curtains and fixed floor coverings
Please call our office on sales consultant Sandra Smith on 022 658 1669 to find out more about purchasing this house for shifting to your section – anywhere across the North Island!
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? Do you need designs for house alterations or additions? Maybe someone to Project Manage your next on-site shift or subdivision project? We have designers, draughts people, and project managers available. Talk with our Operations Manager over a free 20-min consultation for expert advice on your next project.
- Looking for more information on how house relocation works? Read our Definitive Guide to Buying a Relocatable House.
- For any other questions, do call us on 0508 4 RELOCATE (0508 473 562) to find out how we can help.