*The selling price includes:
- Your plans completed and submitted to Council for Building Consent
- Our Relocation Package onto an easy access flat site within 100kms of its current location
- Standard NZS3604 timber foundations
The final price is subject to a destination site inspection and does not include any council fees
This house is low maintenance with aluminium joinery, three bedrooms all with double wardrobes, the kitchen has a beautiful granite bench top and a modern oven and cook top. Modern family bathroom plus a fantastic en-suite with a 1.8m walk in shower. The laundry is incorporated with the family bathroom, there are ranch sliders off the lounge, dining and master bedroom, wack some decking on and create that great indoor/outdoor flow. The house was re roofed and 180l Rheem HWC installed in 2016. The house comes with underfloor insulation, Mitsubishi Heat pump and alarm system. You could do a simple reno or live in as is. Call our office today to find out more about relocating a house to your site.
Please call our Office on 0800 572 3771 arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for removal
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Do you need to find out information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project? Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? We have an in-house draughting team who can provide these services for you. Call us on 0800 572 3771 to find out how we can help.