This one-piece shift house is incredibly tidy and would make a make a perfect cosy family home, investment property, or get-a-away holiday bach. The functional layout features a bright kitchen, airy lounge and dining room, and three good-sized bedrooms. There’s even a separate laundry for your convenience. Get on the phone today to find out more about moving this house to your site.
Please call our sales consultant Sandra Smith on 022 658 1669 to find out more about purchasing this house for shifting to your section – anywhere across the North Island!
THIS AUCTION WILL AUTO EXTEND BY TWO MINUTES IF A BID IS PLACED IN THE LAST TWO MINUTES OF THE AUCTION. PLEASE NOTE ALL PRE AUCTION OFFERS CONSIDERED.
The Relocatable House Co. Auction process is super simple and easy to use. Just like placing a bid on an item to buy on Trade Me, the Auction site is set up to work with just the click of a few buttons.
Please remember that by placing a bid and should you be the winning bidder, you are agreeing to complete the purchase of the house. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE.
*You must be a registered user to place a bid. This is a really simple process to follow. All you have to do is:
- Click the button at the top of the page beneath the house title that says, “View Auction”.
- Fill in the form with your details.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions for the use of the Auction site.
- Click the button at the bottom of the form that says “Create an Account’.
- You are set!
*For all technical assistance with the Auction please phone Claire on 021 987 072
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Need key information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project? Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? Do you need designs for house alterations or additions? Maybe someone to Project Manage your next on-site shift or subdivision project? We have designers, draughtspeople, and project managers available. Talk with our Operations Manager over a free 20-min consultation for expert advice on your next project.
- Looking for more information on how house relocation works? Read our Definitive Guide to Buying a Relocatable House.
- For any other questions, do call us on 0508 4 RELOCATE (0508 473 562) to find out how we can help.