*The selling price includes:
- Relocated onto an easy access flat site within 100kms of its current location
- Standard NZS3604 timber foundations
- Your plans completed and submitted to Council for Building Consent
The final price is subject to a destination site inspection and does not include any council fees
A great low maintenance, timber weatherboard, potential minor dwelling is up for grabs! With a lick of paint to the exterior cladding this house will be good to go! Has native timber floors and will renovate well should you wish to. The master bedroom is spacious with a large wardrobe, this house will suit narrow sites and a bonus is that is currently sits in a very high wind zone. Call Brent today to find out more about this house and to arrange a viewing.
Please call our Sales Consultant Brent Davies on 021 832 924 to arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for shifting to your section – anywhere across the North Island!
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? Do you need designs for house alterations or additions? Maybe someone to Project Manage your next on-site shift or subdivision project? We have designers, draughts people, and project managers available. Talk with our Operations Manager over a free 20-min consultation for expert advice on your next project.
- Looking for more information on how house relocation works? Read our Definitive Guide to Buying a Relocatable House.
- For any other questions, do call us on 0508 4 RELOCATE (0508 473 562) to find out how we can help.