*The selling price includes:
- Relocated onto an easy access flat site within 100kms of its current location
- Standard NZS3604 timber foundations
- Your plans completed and submitted to Council for Building Consent
The final price is subject to a destination site inspection and does not include any council fees
This little ripper is as good as new, at a second hand price! It’s in an excellent condition, with two bedrooms, and an open plan layout, a lot is packed into this approx. 70m2 house, ideal for a secondary dwelling on your site, farmers accommodation or beach bach! In some locations it can be classified as a minor dwelling. Get on the phone to Glenn today as this house won’t be on the market long!
Please call our Sales Consultant Glenn Cossey on 022 657 5069 to arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for shifting to your section – anywhere across the North Island!
Overview of all inclusions and a floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Need key information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project? Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? Do you need designs for house alterations or additions? Maybe someone to Project Manage your next on-site shift or subdivision project? We have designers, draughtspeople, and project managers available. Talk with our Operations Manager over a free 20-min consultation for expert advice on your next project.
- Looking for more information on how house relocation works? Read our Definitive Guide to Buying a Relocatable House.
- For any other questions, do call us on 0508 4 RELOCATE (0508 473 562) to find out how we can help.