Property size: 98.5sqm
Floor: Native timber
Year Built: 1950
The bricks and chimney will need to be removed prior to the shift. The house will require re cladding.
The approximate cost to relocate this house is $40,000 + GST - This house is a one piece shift with a roof lower, the bricks and chimney removed
- Featuring three bedrooms and lovely native timber floors
- The great thing about brick houses is that you get the chance to re-clad the house in the material of your choice, you can also take advantage of adding insulation into the walls. (Not included in price)
- Light and spacious lounge with separate kitchen/dining area
- The house doesn’t need to be moved until February 2020, giving plenty of time to get your consent sorted
Please call our Office on 0800 572 3771 to arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for removal
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Do you need to find out information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project? Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? We have an in-house draughting team who can provide these services for you. Call us on 0800 572 3771 to find out how we can help.