*The selling price includes:
- Our Relocation Package onto an easy access flat site within 100kms of its current location
- Standard NZS3604 timber foundations
- Your plans completed and submitted to Council for Building Consent
The final price is subject to a destination site inspection and does not include any council fees
Homes like this are as rare as hens teeth. Large executive home currently in Karaka- 290 sq metres including garage and decking if required four sets of French doors off lounges and dining area make this an absolute entertainers delight. Internal access garage, expansive living areas, two family/dining rooms, 5 bedrooms plus two bathrooms and a quality chattels including an original modern coal range. Native timber throughout and solid weatherboard construction and tile roof. Quality wooden joinery. Price includes relocation onto standard piles and building consent application
Also the Vendor is happy for the 60+ sq metres of decking to go (in good condition). The removal and transport would be at your cost.
The price is delivery within 100km of South Auckland and strictly subject to confirmation of a site check *
A highload power escort may be required at the Purchasers expense depending on location
This shift comprises three ground floor pieces (including garage) and an upper storey. A crane is involved at origin and destination site.
Your site needs to accommodate a 9m wide load, be flat and have sufficient room for heavy machinery
The contract will be in two parts – House, design and project management with the Relocation House Company. Crane and House move with our preferred mover
Prospective purchasers will need to be able to fund land development and the Relocation Package and be comfortable tackling a large scale project
The Relocatable House Company reserves the right to negotiate with the party
Building works and reinstatement required, plastering and painting where cut lines are employed. An electrician should be employed pre and post shift.
Roof will require a qualified roofer to repair and waterproof where required – concrete tiles do move
Removal and transport of decking is at Purchasers expense if required
Please call our Office on 0800 572 3771 arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for removal
A floor plan is available for downloading by clicking the button, ‘Download Floor Plan’
- Do you need to find out information about your section or a section you have a contract on before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete your project? Check out how our Site Audit Report could help you with your house relocation project direction and ensure you avoid any unwanted and unknown costs.
- Do you need help with your council building and resource consent requirements, floor and foundation plans and elevations? We have an in-house draughting team who can provide these services for you. Call us on 0800 572 3771 to find out how we can help.