When you embark on a house relocation project, whether it be selling your old house for relocation, buying a relocatable house for your land, or perhaps even sub-dividing your land, there are things that you need to know and gather information about before you can progress to the start line and even things that will ensure you complete the project successfully.
These things include:
- Site Audit Report to help with your land research.
- House Fit Plan to determine the size and dimension of the buidling that will work on your site.
- House Relocation Insurance.
- Finance to get your project off the ground.
- A Geotech Report completed by a Geotechnical Engineer who tests the soil stability to determine the house foundation requirements.
- Building Inspectors who can assess the integrity of a house before you buy.
- Meth ‘P’ Tester’s who will ensure the house you buy meets the standards set by the New Zealand Ministry of Health Methamphetamine Testing and Remediation Standard (NZS 8510).
- Asbestos Survey
- House Demolition and Deconstruction in the event your old house is not suitable for relocation.
Where to find this information and who you are best to source it from can be a bit of a mine field at times.
To make this process simple, we are happy to share with you who we as a company use to ensure you get the best advice and service.
Find out more by clicking on the links above highlighted in orange.