Geotechnical Report

Get a Geotech Report completed for your land in 10 working days!

Simply fill out the form below and we’ll contact you by the next business day to get your Geotech Report underway.

A Geotechnical Report, mostly commonly referred to as a Geotech Report or a Soil Report, is often a requirement of most local Councils when submitting a building consent for the purposes of either moving a relocatable house onto your land or when building new.

A Geotech Report will essentially detail the specific building platform that is required for a house to be placed on and the soakage requirements of the land.

If your land is in the Waikato or Auckland regions, we can refer you to our preferred supplier for Geotech Reports. With a 10 working day time-frame and a discounted price for our clients, our Geotech supplier will ensure you get your report in a timely and cost-effective manner.

Fill out the form above letting us know your details and we’ll contact you by the next business day to get the process started.

If you have any questions regarding Geotech Reports or Geotech requirements, give us a call on 0800 527 3771 and we’ll be happy to help.

Geotechnical engineering and soil testing