Site Audit Report
Own land and looking to maximise its potential value?
Or maybe interested in buying a section of land and want to know it’s suitable for your needs?
Wonder no longer. At The Relocatable House Co. we believe it is critical to understand your site and be able to make informed decisions about your relocation/subdivision/development project, avoiding unwanted and costly surprises.
Get piece of mind from our experts by understanding the suitability and options for your nominated section with a Site Audit Report:
- Know what house site can access and fit on your site and the optimal position.
- Understand yours sites limitations or considerations.
- Clarity on planning restrictions, drainage issues and easements
- Be ready and informed for your project
Included in your desk-top Site Audit Report:
- Visual indication of space available and suggested layout for a relocated house
- Review and report of your Council and District Plan rules and requirements
- Summary of potential Council fees for your project
- Rules regarding permission of relocated dwellings for your area
- Certificate of Title provided
- Site specific information for your land such as boundaries, setbacks, services, building platform, covenants, wind and earthquake zones and more
- Requirements for reports and other surveys or required inspections
- A concise conclusion of findings and next steps if further investigations are recommended
- A 20-minute consultation with the Architectural Designer who created your Site Audit Report to answer any questions and talk through the recommendations and project opportunities.
- If the site is found to be suitable, you also receive one free revision of your visual plan with one of our listings of interest.
- $500 cash-back offer if you purchase a Full Relocation Package from our listings.
- 10% discount for any future Site Audit Reports (same buyer, purchased within 12 months).
- Report will take up to 10 working days for delivery to you.
- This desk-top report does not cater for contours or daylighting requirements and will required further investigation.
- Contact our support team to answer any queries your may have.