Ensuring your site is suitable for development is one of the first steps that should be completed when preparing for any housing project. This may be as simple as reviewing your site layout and recommending the best house fit for your land, or more in-depth analysis of the section and any factors that may impact your ability to complete further development.
Our House Fit Plan, completed by our experienced Architectural Designers, is a basic site plan that simply determines the size and dimension of the building that will work on your site.
This service is for clients that:
- Have engaged a surveyor and have completed a topographical survey,
- Have a specific house in mind for their site or,
- Want to determine the size and layout of what will work.
What does the House Fit Plan include?
- A basic Site Plan showing proposed house and layout.
- An email summary of what house dimension will work.
- A 20 minute consultation with our Operations team to discuss the outcome and next steps.
What will you need to provide?
- Topographical Survey from a Surveyor
- Floor plan of existing house (All houses listed on our website have a floorplan available for downloading)
PLEASE NOTE: The House Fit Plan assumes the following:
- A house relocation is possible from an access perspective onto your site.
- You have completed a topographical survey or are comfortable with land development and provision for services.
- You have completed due diligence for your site and have concluded that there are no covenants preventing relocation, including provision for tree, fence and other building removal, and neighbour’s permissions.
Once ordered, and all relevant information is received by our team, the House Fit Plan will take up to 3 working days to complete.